Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hair & Bangs

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. What happened? Laziness struck again! That, and with the shifting homes and with school in session and all... yeah. Anyhow, lots of things have happened between now and last summer. But at the same time, not a lot of things have happened that I could excitingly speak about.

Currently I'm just plain bored with my look - face, hair, and all. But that is also partially due to the fact that I cut my hair shorter. Short hair always makes me feel less. I miss having somewhat medium-long hair. The hair length is one thing, but the other problem is my bangs!! I just had to go and get my bangs cut short again! I swear -- every time for the past, like what, three times I've gotten my bangs cut - they've been too short!! And then I end up putting it up for most of the time, and it grows out weird again! Annoyance, really.


This was when it was semi-long a few months ago. I could have curled with a flat iron but I don't usually do that since I'm so lazy to get the flat iron going (I know, it's like a more complex level of laziness). Anyway, this was when it was growing out...


Until I cut it in January! D=< when it turned out to become more like straight bangs! I ended up wearing a beanie hat EVERY SINGLE DAY I went out for two weeks. Sigh.
Now it's been a month... and it's somewhat grown, I guess? I can some what push it to one side or put it up, but it can be very annoying in the winter winds.

January 2013
February 2013

So, that's how it looks now... hopefully my hair will grow out longer by spring so I can feel better again. Recently I keep thinking I want to lose some weight... but then I'm so lazy to do anything. Just the regular school and back on my laptop-routine for me for now. Meh. I'll see. Until then... here's a picture of me taken by Charisse when we went out with friends to Kinton Ramen yesterday.


Keke
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...